Man this week has been crazy busy! I've been fighting a sinus infection all week long, and I'm stubborn and don't like to use medicine to feel better, so fighting it is! Evan got tooth #4 to break through this week! Looks like he still has 2 teeth working their way through. We put his new carseat in the car too, no more infant seat. He stayed in it longer than the other 2 did! I've already got someone buying it so yay! No clutter! Leila started with an earache on Thursday, had to go to the doctor. Not an infection, but he cleaned out wax and put her on drops for redness. Brayden has a sinus thing going and has been running a fever today...I'm ready to get rid of this goofiness!
I've been doing a ton of crocheting this week. Silly me decided to make monkey hats for all of the kids in our baby group. So far I have 7 of 9 hats made, but I also need to attach the mouths, ears,and eyes. They should be really cute once finished! I need to get started on Christmas gifts, I think I'm putting it off with other projects!
We have another busy week ahead, Leila's got a few dance things, and we're making applebutter next weekend. I love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment