Friday, September 23, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
Well, I think I am doing my dream job.  I love what I do, and the place I work is pretty good too.  Completely unrealistic?  Trophy wife :) 

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Well duh, who doesn't?  

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
1900 miles (according to mapsonus.com) to Banff, AB, Canada.  That was back in the high school days when we went on summer band tour.  A beautiful place and lots of fun!!!

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

With Leila we've been doing 2 parties, one for her friends, the other with family.  This way Jeff's aunts, uncles, parents, and grandparents don't have to endure crazy kid party.  (I would like to be left out of this one-guess I can't wait to be a grandparent!)  

Brayden only gets one party probably until kindergarten (because who really wants to be at a preschool party-he has 27 classmates!).
E.J. will celebrate #1 this year and it will be a family party.  



5. Fave thing about fall?
I LOVE FALL!!!  I love having hot drinks in the evening, I love the chilly weather, I love having an excuse to bake (I'm warming up the house honey), and the food, oh the food!!!  There's always a little night parade in a nearby town the last Saturday of October I love to go to.  I love the changing leaves, the crisp air...I am so excited!  Oh and I don't have to run the air conditioner anymore yay!

Those are the answers- if you want to play too, here's where you go!

No comments: