Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 Question Friday: take 2

My second time with this little link-up, LOVE it! If ya wanna join in here's where you go!




1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?

The un-blonde: random thoughts from a brunette with self-diagnosed A.D.D.---maybe that's too long, but my thoughts usually jump from topic to topic and I am famous for brain bubbles (aka farts).

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?

That's really hard! I have found so many women out there that I admire in the blogger world. Seriously amazing women! Then there's my momma, who raised me as a single mom. When some of her co-workers were telling her to give me up for adoption (since my dad was not going to be a part of our lives), she took me and raised me better than some 2-parent households. She is an amazing person, and I hope I get my mothering skills from her. I also say I would like to be like Jeff's grandma when I get older. She's 89 years old and goes out to play cards or bingo 5 nights a week! She's awesome!

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?

Coffee!!! I always have 1 cup of coffee with creamer, YUM!

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?


Yes I would, and I have! We're lucky to be about the same size, so we have traded clothes back and forth. We can't trade pants, though, because she is shorter than me, and wears petites.


5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?

I only had 1 poster that I remember, Joey McIntire from NKOTB, oh yeah, I was COOL! I think its still somewhere in my mom's house!


2 comments:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Enjoyed your answers to the 5QF! Especially enjoyed your answer to #2-for giving your mother such credit. I'm sure she appreciates knowing the her efforts were not in vain, and that they were appreciated by you. And also about the grandmother-I clean houses for some elderly folks, and some of them just go go go!
Have a great weekend!

Five M&Ms said...

Thanks Josanne! My mom deserves all the credit for the woman I've become. She's awesome!
I work primarily with the older population too, and I wouldn't have it any other way!