Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Confessional

Here we go again!

Photobucket
I

I confess:

I was a little hurt this week when my 7 year old pointed to my fat roll and said "what's that?". I think she was thinkin' momma has yet another bun in the oven, not so much...just fat. Gotta get back to walking and not devouring everything I see.

I'm a tad bit addicted to damnyouautocorrect.com. Some of the things on there are ridiculous, but others are down right hilarious, and I LOVE to laugh!

I'm exhausted! I think EJ is going to kill me! He was up about every half hour last night except between the hours of 7:30-9:30, and 3-5am. His daddy had better learn to help out or momma may run away! (not really, I could never leave them). Then I get to go to work and barely function through the day. Yeah, not good. He will grow up soon, right?

I have looked forward all week to confessin' time...am I sad or awesome? I agree awesome it is!

Have any confessing to do? Head on over to Mamarazzi and link up!

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

you are awesome...most def awesome. gotta love an honest kid huh? lol

thanks so much for joining in, love your confessions!

Gingerrose said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about having a fat roll. The other day I was *trying* to do some sit ups and caught a side view of myself in the sliding glass door. Oh. my. word. I couldn't believe the belly. My son better appreciate what he has done to me!!

Five M&Ms said...

I know, my body will never be the same! After my second baby my body was looking great, then baby #3 came along and now not so much. They're worth it!