Friday, September 30, 2011

5 Question Friday



1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?

Yes, and I have.  I think its important to set the example and if I'm wrong, the kids deserve an apology, and maybe it will help them to learn from my example.
2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
Yes I do.  I have a class ring that I had to save up and pay for half of.  It now sits in a jewelry box.  Waste? Maybe, but it really meant a lot to me back then.


3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?

This one is hard for me.  I always tell my patients I still feel 18, but lets face it, I have 3 kids and have been married a while so 27?  Honestly being 30 forever wouldn't bother me (I heard you gasp, 30 isn't so bad!) 

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
If EJ would have been a girl, his name would have been Olivia Marie.  We had such a rough time with boys names, but I have always loved the name Joshua.  I just didn't want to add another "J" name to the family.

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
Hmmmm...it depends on the child.  For Leila I wish her more independence.  She almost craves being entertained.

Brayden-I wish he'd eat more veggies though I've become an expert at hiding them!

Evan-I wished he liked sleeping through the night.  Oh can someone tell me how to get him there?

Thank you to Mama M for the link up!

No comments: