Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I do on my day off...

Today is TUESDAY!!  Which means a day off for me woohoo!!  So I thought I'd highlight some things I do on my day off. 

So far...I've taken down curtains in the living room and put them in the washer.  I've had breakfast, and have mentally made my shopping list. 

My mom is genius and she advised me NOT to dry the curtains but to hang them back on clean rods and let them air dry...great tip Mom!!!

I need to...wash down the curtain rods.

I plan on...grocery shopping, organizer shopping (found a great organizational blog yesterday iheartorganizing.blogspot.com and I've been inspired, heaven help us!)  Cleaning out the pantry, refrigerator, and putting everything away. 

and...taking Avery to the vet, he needs his annual check-up, but he's not been himself the last couple days :(

I want to...play around with digital scrapbooking software, a fellow blogger gave away a My Memories software pack recently, and now I'm curious.  I didn't win, but I'm hoping to find a freebie out there, or maybe I'll break down and buy. 

I have to...finish the sock monkey hats I've been making for our class of 2029 group.  All are made, but they're missing pieces (like mouths, ears, eyes).  We meet again next Wednesday.  No I didn't make that one, but it was my inspiration, and I'm not making the diaper cover!




I'd like to...nap-fat chance!!!

Oh and don't forget...I have to pick up the kids from school at 3, make sure little miss does her homework and studies, and practices piano.  I also have to make dinner, going to try my hand at chicken fajitas tonight...YUM!!!

Maybe I'll get back on here and update my progress!  Not sure if I'll get it all done, but I hope to!

No comments: