Saturday, September 17, 2011

Exhaustion

This weekend is only half over, and I'm ready to sleep tomorrow away!  This week is our annual town festival, and we've been BUSY!!! 

Thursday night, we won 1st place with our Applebutter (go us!!).  Then Friday, I was off work, but worked on the little parade.  I've been helping with this parade for 11 years now, and I swear every year its different.  This year there was a ton of floats!

Last night, E.J. decided that he would toss and turn and cry through sleeping, so I did NOT sleep well! 

Today was the big parade.  I pushed Evan in the stroller with Leila's school float.  Jeff drove Brayden in the parade with Jeff's ball team.  Then after the parade we went uptown to ride the rides.  After that we went to my friend Gretchen's parents' house for a bonfire and smores!  After coming home and everyone getting bathed, we are ready for bed!!!  Sure hope Evan sleeps better tonight!

Tomorrow we're going to sleep as late as our kids allow, then maybe go to church (we really need to), then Jeff has a game tomorrow afternoon.  Crazy weekend!

I love this time of year!  Our town festival is always something we really look forward to, but on Saturday night we are always ready for it to be over! 

No comments: