Woohoo! It's Friday and the weekend! I had a slow day today with only 7 patients and I got off work early, giving me the chance to pick up the kids right after school. These days are so rare, but I love it when they happen!
While checking out some other blogs I came across another link-up to try, and another great blog to read! I love it when that happens! So this is her sweet blog My Little Life

While checking out some other blogs I came across another link-up to try, and another great blog to read! I love it when that happens! So this is her sweet blog My Little Life

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
Well it depends on who's calling me. For general calls its "Life on the Moon" by David Cook, Jeff's ring is "Then" by Brad Paisley, Mom is "Some Days Ya Gotta Dance" by Dixie Chicks, and Dad is "Don't Think I Don't Think About It" by Darious Rucker. I like to mix it up a bit.
Well it depends on who's calling me. For general calls its "Life on the Moon" by David Cook, Jeff's ring is "Then" by Brad Paisley, Mom is "Some Days Ya Gotta Dance" by Dixie Chicks, and Dad is "Don't Think I Don't Think About It" by Darious Rucker. I like to mix it up a bit.
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
I'm supposed to remember something from the blur of this summer? It went by so fast! I think my favorite time of the summer was celebrating the Fourth of July with the family. We went to my mom's for dinner and fun, then to see the fireworks. We've never taken Bray to the fireworks (at 4 I know that's awful!) because he's such an early-to-bed kind of guy. The older two were singing "Firework" by Katy Perry. It was awesome! My second favorite memory would be visiting the farm with my dad, he's a pretty amazing guy, and I'm so happy to have him in my life.
3. Paper books or ebooks?
Both? I have a nook (as stated in a previous post) and I LOVE it!! I love to read, it's extremely convenient to have thousands of books at my fingertips. I download a lot of the freebies, if they stink, who cares! However, I do love to hold a book in my hands and I love to visit the library.
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Only one??? I want to add cabinets in my laundry room, it's bare and becomes the "junk room". Its also kind of a mudroom so that makes it even more of a catch-all. I'd also like to finish off some of the basement. We're very quickly outgrowing our house!
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
I had my first serious boyfriend from my Freshman year in high school to my Senior year. I broke up with him in about November of 1995. I started dating Jeff in January 1996 so he was my second serious boyfriend, and I guess that one's going to last :).

2 comments:
This is my first 5 question Friday also! Have a great weekend!
Thanks Erica! It was a BUSY weekend! Good to see you on here!
Post a Comment