I know, cute right?
Then we packed up and headed to eat. The kids always eat pretty well there and its one of the only restaurants we've taken them to because the food is served "family-style" so there's no waiting and no choosing. Even Evan got in on some mashed potato action, and he entertained the bus boys for a while.
This afternoon I went through the coupons, made a list, a weekly menu and went grocery shopping. This is something I really haven't been doing at all since Evan came along. I think I've maybe been to the grocery store 6 times since the little guy came into our lives. Its been so bad! We've been living off of peanut butter sandwiches. I wish I were kidding. I swear I could open up the pantry and hear crickets chirping! Well not anymore! I went to the big bad store with my coupons and filled my car with groceries. Now that sounds like an impossible feat, but I drive a station wagon on steroids that is packed with a full-size stroller, and three carseats so not so impossible now, right? I am just happy to say we have food in the house and I'm actually planning on cooking this week...hooray! So E.J. is crying, I'd better hop off here. I promise to be back soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment