Thursday, August 11, 2011

Frustration

I am so exhausted! Evan was a good sleeper, now he's not. Usually he gets up every 2 hours through the night. Last night at 12:30 he got up and didn't go back down until 2:50!!! I tried letting him cry it out for a bit...not so much, and rocking him, I let him play when I'd exhausted my other options. I seriously need help with this! I need to function at work and I honestly don't know how. Think I'll be sporting the "walking zombie" look today!

Now saying all that, I must brag a bit on the hubby. He actually got up with me last night *gasp*. Jeff is an awesome husband and father, but he's not so good at helping out through the night, usually. It was great having him fight the battle by my side last night.

Lets see if I function at work today!

No comments: