Talk about one crazy, exhausting weekend! Friday night, we went to a Miners game with my office. Jeff had a church commitment so Mom went with me and the 3 kids. We had a great time, though I admit I didn't watch much of the game. My employer always puts out a pretty good spread and he did not disappoint! By the time we got home (and we left about half way through), it was 10:00. So much for getting the kids into their school schedule! So I got them all changed for bed, teeth brushed, and read them a story and then off to bed they went. Saturday I had to go in to work for just a few minutes at 9am so I took Mom and Leila with me, after work we did a little shopping, and picked up Leila's glasses, then had to be at Lori's to get our hair done at 11. After we got our hair "did", we went to a birthday party, then later that night we went up to the church festival for a while. Yet another late night, but the kids were in bed around 9pm. Sunday I had to get up super early to go to continuing education classes 2 hours away. After 8 hours I drove home and finally was able to relax around 7pm. This is where I need to gush on Jeff. He had the kids ALL DAY by himself, and did a fantastic job! I know, he's their dad, he should do a great job, but EJ is still nursed, and he has never woke up without me there to hold him. Jeff even had the older two outside having water fights. I married an awesome man! When he leaves for his games, I'm usually stressed to the max, he was calm and playful, and he still did laundry and cooked supper. I'm one lucky gal! Maybe he can teach me some of his tricks!
School starts this week! I'm so excited for Leila and Brayden to go back to school. We have a fantastic in-home daycare for them to go to, but they get a little spoiled there. Its about time for them to go back to rules! Jeff took this week off so he has been spending some extra quality time with the kiddos, and loving every minute of it!
So that was our nutty weekend. No wonder I'm pooped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment