Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Confessional

Another new thing I've come across, and since I'm Catholic, it seems like a perfect fit!



Photobucket


I confess:
I think my husband is a better dad than I'm a mom sometimes. Saying that, I know its not a competition, and we should be the best parents we can be. I guess he's giving me something to strive for. He's had this week off of work and done a fantastic job at it. Seriously superdad status! He's even been joking that he would like to find a job to work from home. Yeah, I don't think so!

I'm so happy school is back in session! My kiddos need the structure a classroom brings them, and though our in-home daycare is awesome, the kids are treated like grandkids (and we all know how grandparents discipline sometimes).

I suck at general house stuff right now. I haven't been helping clean, or really cooking since EJ came along. I need to find my mojo fast. Jeff is superdad, but I really don't want him to do ALL the work, and maybe resent me for not doing my fair share. We decided when the kids came along, that since we are both working parents, we would share the responsibilities of housework. I confess I have not been doing much of anything but sleep, feed the baby, and work.

So there's my confessions for the week. Hope everyone is having a great Friday! If you wanna link up too, here's where you go!

No comments: