
My happiness this week comes from:
So as I blogged about Thursday, I had a bit of a rough night Wednesday night with little E.J. So I worked all day Thursday and when I left work, Jeff told me he hadn't started supper yet. (Jeff has ball practice every Thursday night). This did not make me happy :) So I called my Mom (on bluetooth of course) and whined about how Jeff didn't start dinner, and by the time I got home it was going to be 5:20 whine whine whine, As I was getting out of my car in the driveway, my bestie, Steph, pulls up behind me and says "what's up neighbor". I told her I was whining to my mom about having to cook supper and she says, "come down to my house with the kids and I'll cook, or we'll cook together" HAPPY!!! I love Steph, she is my kids godmother, my friend, my walking buddy...just awesome!
My crocs shoes make my feet HAPPY!! Jeff's coworker told me about them and after I bought a black pair and only wore black pants for a couple weeks (or wore brown pants with tennis shoes and realized my tennis shoes were not as comfy as crocs) I splurged and bought a pair in brown. I LOVE these shoes!!! The ones I have are Crocs Kadee, and for someone who is on her feet all day they are awesome!!! I tried to upload an image, but it didn't cooperate, just take my word for it...if you're looking for comfortable dressy (kind-of) shoes, these are perfect!
My family is always on my happy list. I have a fantastic support system in my mom and husband. My kids are awesome, my daily joy. We live a crazy, busy, exhausting life, but its all worth all the joy that comes in the end.
Last on today's list is my new relationship with my father. I was raised in a single-parent household with my awesome momma. About a year and a half ago I made contact with my biological father, and we have developed a relationship. Its hard to explain the feelings a "fatherless child" goes through, and how overwhelming it has been to meet the family I never knew I had, and who never knew I existed. They have embraced me like I was always there. I'm supposed to visit the family farm with dad on Tuesday. I'm very excited about this. Very very happy!
Thanks to Mamarazzi for this great idea, I hope to play more often! Here's the link if you want to play too!

No comments:
Post a Comment