I should be in bed. Really. I am totally exhausted because EJ is not a sleeper. So why am I awake? Because I have to wait about 2 hours from his last nursing so I can pump for tomorrow. I have nursed all my babies, and I really love that, but I am done. At this point I was sending formula to daycare for Bray and just nursing when we were home. EJ won't touch formula. A few sips, nasty face, done! So here I am, trying to make sure he has enough milk for tomorrow (about 8 oz-he's not a big drinker) and so far there's only about 2.5 oz in the fridge. If he would take formula, I'd give up nursing all together, seriously, I've nursed 2 kids past the 2 year mark, I want my body/sleep back. Even if the girls won't be their perky selves, I don't care. Ugh! I feel so selfish! So there's the pumping blues, sorry for the weird post, sometimes you've just got to get it off your chest!
On a good note, I finished EJ's afghan today, and also crocheted a "swiffer" cover so I don't have to buy the disposable ones. Wash and re-use! Figure I will need a couple more so I can have a clean one when the other is in the wash, but it took me a whole 2 hours from start to finish, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm starting to psych myself up to begin Christmas gifts. Maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew, but homemade gifts are best.
Medela is calling my name...oh joy...:O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment