Its Friday again! We have a busy weekend planned with a night parade tomorrow night, and then Sunday a spaghetti supper at the school after church. The kids are super-excited to go trick-or-treating on Monday, and they will be following a theme with their costumes this year. I promise I'll post pics later! Until then lets get to some confessin'!
I confess: I do not have any desire to watch the World Series this year. I know, MY team (St. Louis) is in it and *fingers crossed* winning at this moment, but I just don't want to see it until I know they've won. The suspense is too much. Jeff yelling at the TV doesn't help either. So at this moment, he's watching the game alone and I'm upstairs on the computer. WIN WIN!
I confess: I'm amazed at how fast October has gone by. Seriously, where has the time gone? Guess we need to start thinking Christmas presents ugh!
I confess: I usually don't do the Christmas buying, so I shouldn't complain. Jeff has always bought for our friends and his family, and left me to buy for mine, which up until this year was my mom. Now we have my dad and his family to buy for as well, and it's a little overwhelming.
I confess: I've become a little addicted to nailpolish. I'm not much of a "girly girl" but one of my coworkers brought in the crackle nailpolish the other day and I'm hooked! My nails are currently orange with black crackle for Halloween!
I confess: I'm way proud of Leila who brought home her report card today with straight "A"'s. I know she's in second grade and the curriculum isn't too hard yet, but I'm extremely proud of my little princess. She is a pretty good kid!
That's it this week. I'll try to post pics of the kiddos on Halloween. They are so stinkin' cute (and saving the world too) hint hint!
Link up with Mamarazzi if ya dare :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have been wanting to try the crackle nail polish! Hopping over from Mamarazzi! Come and visit me!
oooh crackle nail polish, FUN!!
yay for straight As,,,fantastic!!
I am so late visiting everyone this week. So sorry, been a little under the weather and I am recovering at my folk's where the internet is so slow! But I really appreciate that you linked up your confessions, so thanks for that!!
Post a Comment