I LOVE
Mamarazzi's happy list! "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative", good motto to have, don't ya think?

Today I am happy because:
- It's my DAY OFF!!! Me and the baby are hangin' out, grocery shopping, picking up the bigger ones, and cooking dinner!
- Apple is making the big announcement for the next iPhone! I am a total geek and in need of a new phone pretty bad. I'm thinking iPhone is going to be the route I go, but I want to see what apple is going to do to make it bigger and better!
- Its a beautiful day! Funny how your mood can change with the weather!
- One of my co-workers just sent me a text "Special alert on I phone 5. It sucks" -that made me laugh! Can you tell he is a fan of Droid?
- Baby is getting close to nap! Thumb in mouth=a 1.5 hour break to shower and clean stuff up!
Thank you Mamarazzi for the move to Tuesday, makes it easier for me to play!
4 comments:
Days off make me happy too!
I have a day off today, too! Now I just need to get up off the couch and take advantage of it!
LOL about the iphone...so funny. we are droid here too but the hubz is considering changing.
thanks for linking up, glad the move to Tuesday makes it easier...looking foward to your happy lists!
Nap times are treasured around here too!
I've been thinking of the Apple, but overall we are Droid peeps here too.
Post a Comment