Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

Whew!  We made it through Halloween!  I haven't attached my camera to the computer so I promise I'll get pics up of my cute little superheros probably this weekend.  I need to get some photobooks worked on (I'm up to January 2011), so the camera and computer are going to have to get together anyway.  And to top it all off I have to go to continuing education this Sunday and will be gone ALL DAY!  Ugh!  Oh well, at least I won't have to go to anymore after this weekend until next April!

Haven't done this one in a while and thought id join in!


1. What movie do you love to quote?
The line "nobody puts Baby in a corner" from Dirty Dancing. Why? I just like to say it :)  It usually goes like this Random person: "its over there in the corner", me:  "nobody puts Baby in a corner"- yeah, I know, SILLY!

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
No I haven't. They kind of scare me. I figure it's something I should put on my list of things to try.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Curl up and read.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I honestly don't care how expensive or big a gift is as long as its something that I like or would use. I hate getting gifts from certain family members (ahem Jeff's) that were bought because they were on clearance and are totally not me. Examples being the sweater I got that was salmon pink and blended into my skin color, or how about the black t-shirt from Coldwater Creek I've received twice (guess the thing goes on sale a lot).

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
No but I could see me doing it sometime, especially since we have 3 offices and I work out of all of them!

There they are folks!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Dirty Dancing is one of my favorites-and I love that line too.

Anonymous said...

I love that quote! I don't get many opportunities to use it, but now I will make a special effort. :)

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

I "love" the "I need a gift quick" gift. I've ended up with more bath stuff than anyone ever needs...