Monday, October 10, 2011

5 M&M's: an explanation

So when I started getting into reading blogs, I noticed many had clever little titles and I wanted to be one of the cool peeps.  So I sat and thought, and thought, and thought (hey, I'm seriously sleep-deprived!)  I came up with my current title 5 M&Ms.  We are sweet (mostly).  A little crunchy because I do a little cloth-diapering (he wears disposables at night and at daycare), I am a proud breastfeeding mama, and I've been making my on baby food this time around.  Now the little bit nutty comes along...yes we are nutty for many reasons, but here is our latest...


Yes folks, after a week of being dog-less, Jeff and I couldn't handle it.  We went to a local shelter and brought home Libby, a 12 week old mini-schnauzer.  She has been an awesome addition to our family!  I haven't had a puppy in about 13 years, so I was a bit nervous about potty-training, leaving her during the day, sleeping.  She has been awesome!  So far no accidents, the kids LOVE her, she loves the kids (she chases Evan around-he doesn't like that so much).  She sleeps in her kennel all night long.  I LOVE this dog!  I still miss Ave-dog, but I'm so happy to have this little bundle of fur in our lives.  Nutty?  Yes, but worth it!

No comments: