
I was one of the crazy people waiting outside a Verizon store at 8am.
I was #18 in line and yes I did get the iPhone 4s. Worth it? Absolutely!
Siri is really cool. I was driving home from work and had her compose an e-mail To Jeff saying I was on my way. Added bonus: I own a Ford with sync and Siri Speaks over the speakers in my car. So cool. I'm a gadget girl this thing is right up my alley!
I've been feeling yucky this week and have totally used this as an excuse to be a slacker.
Tonight is girls night at Steph's house so I have to get things done today!
I finally started the photo books I make for Christmas. I'm up to Evan's birth which is about 13 days into the year Man I need more hours in the day!
That's it this week. Sorry for my tardiness! Always happy to link up with Mamarazzi!
(I've also done this entire post from my iPhone)

1 comment:
having envy I want an iPhone of any sort!
Post a Comment