Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Confessional

Its Friday and we all know what that means!  No work tomorrow and Sunday yay!!!  I mean, I love my job, but I sure do enjoy my time at home too!  Believe me, Sunday night I'll be ready to get back to work!  So here we go again!



Photobucket

I confess:  I'm sick of the silly Dairy Queen commercials.  Really?  That guy is TOTALLY annoying!


I confess:  I had all these plans to make totally awesome gifts for all my loved ones this year, and I'm slacking.  I have made one dishtowel (which I decided to keep) and I have one almost finished, but that's it.  I really wanted to have five made by now, oh well, maybe next year.  I can make a swiffer cover in about an hour, maybe I should just give those this year?

I confess:  tonight with the kids running around, and the dog playing, and me and Jeff sitting on the couch, I was just taken with it all.  The gifts I've been given, my fantastic family.  I've really been blessed and I love my life.  Sometimes I don't think I appreciate what I've got...too busy thinking of all the things that need done, but I'm one lucky gal!  (As I type this the dog just took off with my "swiffer yarn" again, ugh!)

I confess:  I'm still smitten with my iPhone!  :)


That's it this week, always happy to link up with Mamarazzi!

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

oh yes i am totally with you on the DQ commercials, soooo annoying!!

thanks for linking up your confessions!