Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sheesh!

Who has sped up time?  This is crazy!  I guess when you're really busy, time flies (which is awesome because that means I'm that much closer to my new cell phone!)-sad, but true...

Anyway, this past weekend we had a pretty good time playing in the backyard.  It was perfect weather, and great to get our new little addition outside playing with the kids!





Sunday Leila and I went to church, then I came home and started working on cleaning the back yard up a bit.  Sunday evening we went to my friend Gretchen's parents' house to have a cookout.  Man I love that family!  I had to work Tuesday this week (normally my day off...boo!) so that's why I didn't get the chance to participate in my happy list this week. 

Oh, and in case you didn't know, the iPhone 4s comes out Friday and I intend on getting one!  :) 

Leaving you with one more ultra-cute pic of our newest family member, Libby Grace:


Isn't she sweet?

No comments: