Thursday, October 27, 2011

Still here!

So I haven't been on here again. I swear I'm meeting myself coming and going somedays! Tuesday I took Evan to a pediatric dermatologist for his eczema. Poor baby has had such a rough time with it. It will look better for a day or two, then back to red, scaly, yuckiness! I've asked the pediatrician, who didn't know what to do, then I took him to a local dermatologist who spent 30 seconds with me and didn't help. So after he kept scratching his face bloody, I decided to search out a specialist on the internet. I found one 2 hours away and we made the trip with my mother-in-law. Evan did really well in the car and the doctor was awesome. He is now on antibiotics for at least a month and steroid ointment 3 times a day. We also have to put Vaseline on him several times a day. So far it seems to be a little better. Guess we'll see how it goes!

No comments: