
I confess:
- This week has drained me. I swear we've had plans every single evening and I'm pooped! I need this long weekend like I need a 32 oz ice cold pepsi!
- Evan has to have ear tubes, and I'm okay with it. I've gone past the "oh its my baby, hope he'll be okay" phase to the "lets just get it over with" phase. Surgery is scheduled for June 14 so two more weeks to go!
- I think my husband may kill me. I have another "hair-brained" idea (his words). Our back porch needs some serious TLC, so he's been prepping it for paint. I don't want the white paint that was done last time because it was painful when the sun was shining...seriously bright glaring white...ugh! So I'm trying to figure out a painting scheme since staining is out of the question from previous paint jobs, and I've also decided it would be nice to add on to the deck...and we're going to diy it...he's gonna KILL me! Jeff is not the diy type, but I think he could be, or maybe I could be. We can do this, right?
- Last weekend at Brayden's tball game I made sure EVERYONE (including my mom) had used sunscreen. I felt so good knowing I hadn't forgotten anyone. Guess what? I forgot my back...ouch!
- I sent Jeff to Walmart to get a kiddie pool for the back yard, he came back with a small wading pool that's big enough for all of us. Good man, we'll appreciate it in the heat that's coming our way! Just hope Libby doesn't eat it!
- My best friend from high school, Gretchen, just welcomed her second little miracle into the world. Can't wait to meet him!



5 comments:
We've had some seriously exhausting dew weeks too; I feel your pain!
Hopefully you get in some nice relaxation time this weekend, sounds like you deserve it!
You should definitely do your diy project on your back porch, and post before and after pictures! That is so exciting :D I love diy/remodeling stuff haha.
One of my good friends just had her little guy on Wednesday, and escaped my house long enough to spend some time with them before they left the hospital. I just love babies!
Have an awesome weekend :D
I remember with my son we had to get the ear tubes. After so many ear infections you are just so ready!! You know what he hasn't had a problem since and it's been the best thing of my life!! :)
Good luck
Ugh...ear tubes! My youngest had to get them TWICE! But your little guy will feel so much better once they are in.
How are the deck plans coming along?
Aren't husbands for the "honey do" list? I kid. Mine only half responds to all the projects I keep listing.
=)
Just as an FYI. Friday Confessional will be on my blog this week and next while Mamarazzi is taking a little bloggy break. I hope you come play along.
Post a Comment