Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy list...I'm pooped!

Joining up with Mamarazzi today to share some HAPPY!


Photobucket

Today I'm happy because
  • I had an EXTREMELY productive day.  Got my menu planning done for the next 3 weeks!!!  Seriously 3 weeks, that's HUGE!  I also grocery shopped for the menu plan and got everything plus some snacks for $81.00!  I LOVE the feeling everything is done.  I even came home and cut up the veggies for tomorrow night's supper.  So happy!
  • On top of all that I cleaned the downstairs bathroom, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher...twice, did a load of laundry, took Evan to the park and on a walk, came home made lunch, swept and mopped the kitchen floor...twice (I'm messy), picked the kiddos up from school, made sides for dinner, and gave Leila a bath (though all I really had to do was wash her hair).  Whew...that made me tired!
  • Its grilling weather again!!!  I love summer because I can count on Jeff to grill out at least 2 nights a week!  This definitely helps with the menu!
  • We've been purchasing pork and beef by the half the last couple of years, which helps a lot on the grocery bills.  Especially since Jeff's uncle raises cattle and he donates the cow, all we pay for is processing.  Woot woot!  We had about 200 lbs of beef delivered on Friday...Happy!
 Glad I took time to link up today!  Now off to bed!



2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

It makes me happy that it is grilling weather, too!

Linking from Mamarazzi's,
Ricki Jill

Mamarazzi said...

wow!! you need to do a post on how to menu plan and shop for three weeks for $81.00 THAT is amazeballs!!

thanks for linking up!!