A new link party and of course l'm joining in! I love to get my hands on a good book, or my nook with a good book loaded on it. Unfortunately, I don't read as much as I used to. Looking forward to catching up on vacation in a couple weeks.
Anyhoo, I just started "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo". It's a loaner from one of Jeff's co-workers and I'm having a hard time getting into it. PLEASE tell me it picks up! I'd like to complete the series, then I have "The Hunger Games" on my nook-Jeff just finished it. I'm sure I'll throw in some light reading too. Maybe some library books, Nora Roberts or someone else fun. Guess we'll see.
Thanks to Ricki Jill @ Art@home for the new party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I saw the movie, and I really liked it! I want to read the series. I started this one, but put it down when a new book by one of my favorite authors came out and I never picked it back up again for some strange reason. DO you think that the girl has Aspergers? Just curious.
Thanks so much for linking up!
xo,
RJ
Post a Comment