Saturday, April 7, 2012

Completely Random

There is nothing worse than a sick baby. When they're at the stage they can't tell you what's wrong it totally stinks! Evan started last night coughing and acting like he felt a little yucky, now whatever this is has escalated and I just wish I knew what to do to make him better! Ugh sometimes it stinks to be a momma!


I decided after searching the Internet for a few days, that in order to get a first communion dress for Leila that I liked, I was going to have to make it myself. Last weekend mom and I finished the bodice. That means all we really have left is making the skirt, attaching the two, and then adding the zipper. We can totally get that done before May 6, right?


Leila has dance competitions every Sunday until May 6 starting next weekend, and I have CE next Saturday and Sunday, Leila's birthday party is the next Saturday, that leaves the 28 as the only open day in the next 3 weekends! I'd better get cracking!


I can't believe my little girl will be 8 next Friday. 8! Where has the time gone? She's getting too big too! Guess I need to go clothes shopping for her!


I'm totally addicted to Netflix on my phone. Been watching Bones. Awesome!


Pray Evan sleeps tonight. It could be a rough one with him not feeling well, plus I feel the need to check him more often. Night!

No comments: