Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happiness is...


Photobucket

Today I'm happy for:
  • An awesome pediatrician!  When we had Leila, we had no idea who to use as a pediatrician.  We ended up choosing a family doctor for all of us.  Though I LOVE our family doctor, his office staff left something to be desired and when it comes to trying to get your kid in because there's something wrong.  So when Brayden came along we switched.  We definitely made the right decision!  Today I had to take Evan in for a check up from his ear, and Doc was concerned that the ear still has fluid.  He listened to me when I asked for one more round of antibiotics before a referral.  He's always so good with my kids, and the only time I've had problems getting an appointment is when he's on vacation :)
  • Beautiful weather in spring!  Easter Sunday was so pretty!  We were able to do outside egg hunts, and spend some time playing in my mom's yard after supper.  It was a really great day!  Today the temp dropped into the 60s and its supposed to be lower tomorrow.  We're even supposed to have some frost the next couple of days, but its worth it.  We've had a wonderful spring so far!
  • Leila has her 8th birthday on Friday.  I can't believe my baby girl has grown up so much!  She's pretty amazing!
  • The first communion dress is coming right along.  The bodice and skirt are done, now we just need to gather the skirt, attach it to the bodice, and sew in the zipper.  SO CLOSE!  I am confident we will not be sewing it the night before and that makes me happy!  I hate hate hate trying to rush to finish a project.  
  • I finally got Mom's taxes done tonight (or as done as I can get them), again, I HATE last minute!!!  I told her I was coming over and it would be done when I left.  I was there from 6:15-8:30, not too shabby.  
There's my happy for the week!  Join in with Mamarazzi for more HAPPY!

No comments: