Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh happy day!

Today has been a beautiful day: sunny, high in the low 80s (what 80 in early March?). Thought I'd finish up my day with a little happy!
Photobucket


I took a walk with Bray after dinner. We just walked around the neighborhood, but it was nice to hold his hand and talk one-on-one.


Speaking of dinner, my mom called me up and said "hey I have tons of leftovers from Sunday that should be eaten today, wanna come get them?". Oh happy happy! I didn't have to come up with a back-up plan for dinner (our pork chops were still frozen).


Did I mention the awesome weather? We have the windows open...love it!


There's a few happy things going on here today. Check out Mamarazzi for more happy lists!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY for leftovers and walks around the block, i love a stolen moment!!

thanks for linking up your HAPPY.

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love it when someone calls with extra food and I do not have to cook! I love to cook, but sometimes it is nice to get a break. LOVING the weather here in Central Alabama, too!!!

Linking from Mamarazzi's.

xo,
Ricki Jill