Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WWTK-do you regift?

Today I'm trying something new.  Linking up with Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymama for a little "We Want to Know Wednesday"!




Photobucket
Hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso, & Crazymama


{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?


{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.

{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?

{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?

{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.


1.What is for dinner tonight?  Tonight is mexican chicken with mexican rice and black beans...recipe you ask?  Well, this morning we threw some frozen chicken breasts into the crockpot on low with some taco seasoning mix (homemade seasoning mix, recipe from Annies-eats.com.  Tonight when I get home I'm going to make white rice/brown rice combo, stir in a little more taco seasoning mix and do the same for the black beans.  I'll sprinkle a little mexican cheese on top when we plate it up.  Easy peasy!

2. Share something you are currently looking forward to.  THE WEEKEND!!!  This weekend we are going to a trivia fundraiser for the kids' school on Friday night!  Got a sitter and everything.  I love going to those things, they can make you feel stupid, but they are a lot of fun.  Saturday night Jeff's work is treating all the employees at his branch to a Japanese restaurant in the next town over.  I'm really excited!  I've never eaten there and always wanted to, now I get to for free!

3.  What are your thoughts on re-gifting?  Its fantastic!  Seriously I've talked before about how some family members (ahem, Jeff's) tend to repeat gift me things.  (It was on sale twice so I get two of them).  Those are perfect for re-gifting.  I have a tote in the basement dedicated to this.  And the "junky" items that are jokes or whatever are perfect for dirty santa!
4. How often do you rearrange your furniture?  Um...well...never, or not very often maybe?   We did move the piano and desk in the dining area around Christmastime, but that was the first rearrange in a very long time!  We just don't have a lot of options in our house.  So for 7 years my couch and tv have been in the exact same place.  Maybe one day I'll figure out a new arrangement, but until then I'm okay with it (and I do pull the couch out a few times a year to see what is hiding underneath it). 

5.  Share a picture from your cell phone or camera.  Sheesh, put me on the spot!  I've pretty much shared most of my most recent pics on my cell phone, but I'll include a few of my faves (which also include some of my favorite people).
This is me with Libby Grace...yes she's real

Leila signing the book in church.  She will receive her first communion this year.  Notice me and Jeff looking over her shoulder.  LOVE HER!

This was one of Evan's 1 year pics, I had to screen cap it, isn't it so sad and cute at the same time?  We didn't traumatize him, I promise.

This is from the other night, I love how Evan looked up at Jeff like "what was that Dad?"   Love my family!

This is one of the 30 shots Brayden took on my camera phone the day after Christmas.  He had the front camera on and was making faces.  I just adore him!


Well, that was fun!  Thanks to our hosts, Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymama for this little meme!

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE that pick of your little girl with the dog, adorable!!

mexican chicken sounds deeeeelicious!

thanks so much for linking up with us!