Monday, February 20, 2012

Real time/ random nonsense

So I'm laying in bed with my baby by my side. I know there are many out there who don't believe in co-sleeping, but I enjoy having my snugly baby beside me. Tonight Jeff's cousin came for supper and a visit. I made a pinterest-inspired dish, sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. Yummy! The kids really liked it too! I'm trying to figure out what to give up for lent. Any suggestions? The obvious choice would be soda, but that's a very hard one for me. I've also thought of giving up eating out, but Jeff and I are cutting back on that and I almost feel like I'm not doing anything new. Last year I gave up cussing...I tried, really I did. :). So that's what's happening right now. Jeff is snoring, EJ is curled up next to me and I'm typing away. What's wrong with this picture? I'm going to join in the fun. Goodnight all!

No comments: