I've decided that my kids really do say the funniest things, and I think I will start to share them when they happen so I can remember them (and embarrass them later)!
Tonight I was cold and decided a nice hot bath would warm me up. Leila was at ballet (and since she can't get there by herself, Jeff was with her.)
Brayden comes into the bathroom and this is our conversation...
Bray: Mommy you takin a bath?
Me: yes I am
Bray: You can't take bath, you take shower
Me: I usually do take showers, but I wanted a bath tonight
Bray: Oh, you need toys?
Me: No buddy, I'm good. Thank you
Bray: I need toys when I take bath (this as he's leaving the room)
I just cracked up! He's such a funny little guy!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment