So I've slacked a bit on my blog the last couple of months, and I'm sorry for that! I think everyone who reads this blog also sees me on facebook, so I am not posting all the awesome pictures we have (blogger takes too darn long to upload). So if anyone out there is not on facebook, e-mail me and I will send you a link to my fb album (and if you're Gretchen, you should have a facebook account!).
We had a wonderful time. This was our first official vacation, and it will be hard to top! Our last day there we were chosen to be the first family in the Magic Kingdom. (We had no idea what that meant either). We were allowed in the park before anyone else besides the workers. It was pretty neat. We rode a fire engine into Toontown, where we took tons of pictures as a family (the staff took our camera and snapped away). Then we met Mickey, Goofy, Alice, Snow White, Chip and Dale, and Daisy to ride the train to the front gates where we were introduced to everyone waiting to come in. We then threw out pixie dust and the gates were opened to let the rest of the families into the park. We had reservations for breakfast at Cinderella's Castle so they took us back to the castle on the fire engine. Talk about an amazing day! The kids are too young to really appreciate what happened, but it sure made the trip magical for me and Jeff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment