Our annual Christmas Eve gathering was great this year! Mom came over for our gift exchange, then Dean, Nancy, Grandma Pick, Gail, Brad, Gene and Marilyn, David and Amanda, and Pam and John. It was a full house! We had lots of fun even though I was gone for about an hour and a half to sing at Christmas Mass at 5:30. It was an honor to be asked to be a part of the music ensemble, and I think we did a pretty good job!

Leila and Brayden in their rocking chairs from Nana.

Jeff opening "The Office Clue" from Mom.

Me with my fancy schmancy rolling pin from Mom. Some people may not understand, but I've wanted one of these for a long time!

Mom with her scarf I crochet for her getting ready to pull out her new coat!

Leila is so stinkin' cute! (and so is Superman in the background)

Gene and Marilyn (and Mom, Pam and John behind our huge Christmas tree!)

Jeff and David

Amanda and Leila

Jeff opening his barn sounds dog toy from Gene and Marilyn...hilarious! Brayden adopted it and we heard many barn animal sounds for a few minutes (until we hid it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment