Tuesday, July 31, 2012

13 years of HAPPY!

Photobucket

That's right folks!  Today marks our 13th wedding anniversary!  I cannot believe its been that long.  So many things have changed.  We've changed, but thankfully we've changed together, and grown together instead of apart.  We've endured 2 college degrees, many jobs, 6ish homes (2 we've purchased), 3 dogs, 2 doggie funerals, 3 wonderful kids...wow!  We have a pretty fantastic life.  Jeff makes me so HAPPY!!
 
Our Wedding Day  July 31, 1999-we were so YOUNG! 


Our family picture from last Christmas

Our laundry room remodel is starting to go from the planning to executing stage and that makes me HAPPY!!!  Next step is to paint the walls, and then install the shelving.  I even took some before pictures today!!!  YAY!  I love home improvement!  Getting Jeff to paint might take a bit, but we'll see.  I'm hoping to be showing posts on progress soon.  Why can't I paint?  Because Jeff won't let me.  He says I don't do it right-whatever paint gets on the wall, and my hair, and my clothes, but mostly the wall.  So I'm a little messy, the job gets done!

We finally got some rain!!!!!  Oh my goodness, we haven't had to mow in 7 weeks!  We've had quite the draught here, and HOT HOT HOT weather so no outdoor home improvement until fall.  Still hoping to add on to the back porch.

So there's my happy this week!  Thanks to Mamarazzi for hosting!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

happy anniversary!! y'all are adorable. i am always happy once renovations are complete, construction equals chaos around here.

lots of happy, thanks for linking up!

Ricki Treleaven said...

:D Happy Anniversary!!!! I love him improvement projects, too. I have two major ones going on right now, and I really need to finish them before my youngest starts back to school on August 20th! (Which leaves me little time).

Linking from Mamarazzi's,
Ricki Jill