
- So the weekend after Evan's ear surgery, we went to Texas with our best friends. Steph's uncle and aunt have a ranch and we stayed in their guest house for the entire week. We did a little sight-seeing, but for the most time just chilled. BEST VACATION EVER!!! Seriously, I was concerned. 12.5 hour car trip, 8 kids total, 4 adults, 3 bedroom 2 bath house...it worked. We all had a great time and we are thinking of leaving our jobs and working on the ranch. A new TLC show??? Of course, we can't do that, but it was a topic of conversation more than once!
The guest house with the "mules" we drove all over the ranch
Our neighbors, the longhorn cattle
The view from the lookout point. In the background is the Red River that separates Texas from Oklahoma!
Leila on the bank of the Red River
- After we got back from Texas, my cousin Christine and her daughter Kaeleigh came for a visit! We had a great 4ish day visit! The kids all played well together, and when they left we all realized how much we miss my Wyoming family. :( So Happy she was able to come see us!
- Last Tuesday I visited our local library for the first time in about 2 years and found out they now offer e-books! This makes me so happy!!! The main reason I haven't been going to the library is its hard to get up there without kids (and I don't want to look for books for me with the kids), now I can download many titles at any time!
- Today is a good, laid-back day. Enjoying my kiddos and getting my hair cut! I love summer! The temperature is finally below 100 degrees, so I may even work in the yard a bit!

No comments:
Post a Comment