
Some happy happenings in our little world right now:
- Evan slept in his bed all night last night. Notice I didn't say he slept all night, I just didn't give in and bring him to our bed, so I slept a bit deeper which makes me HAPPY!
- Jeff is on board with my crazy pinterest-inspired ideas! I was waiting for the eyeroll when I told him I wanted to try to make our own laundry detergent, he said, okay, lets try it. Now after seeing the cleaning ability of the homemade stuff, and knowing how much cheaper it is, we're sold! I also made my own dishwasher detergent. Next up is the rest of the cleaning supply line up! Saving money and reducing my carbon footprint make me HAPPY!
- All my kids are sleeping...HAPPY!!!
- My friend who is battling cancer got awesome news yesterday, REMISSION...PRAISE GOD I'M SO HAPPY!!! His wife (who has been one of my best friends since high school) is expecting a little boy in June! This is the best one this week! WOW GOD IS SO GOOD!!! Don't think I can top it, unless I win the lottery, and I think this one still would trump that! :)

1 comment:
God is good! what a blessing!
my sister makes her own laundry soap too...i need to try it!
i am sorry i am so slow getting here, i had a fun busy weekend with my family. gotta live life a little. thanks for linking up!!
Post a Comment