Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good intentions

I have good intentions of posting pics, but my computer is not cooperating tonight. Oh technology, what a fickle thing! So I will post a few pics from my phone while I'm rocking the baby. And since I'm not sure how to comment on each pic individually, I'll just explain now. We went toy dad's house the day after Christmas and Brayden got a hold of my phone. I am not joking- the boy took 30 pictures of himself so I'm posting a few. Quite adorable! I also am posting a picture of his birthday cake from Dec 27. I didn't have a cake mix so I made it from scratch! I was pretty proud of it! He asked for a superhero cake and I was lucky to have Superman in my stash. I was planning on cheating and just getting one from the grocery store- but after getting the run-around Monday night/Tuesday morning I just looked up a recipe and went with it!

No comments: