Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy List!!!

Its been a LONG time since I've participated in the Happy List Hosted by Mamarazzi.  I am trying to be more organized and I "scheduled" myself time to do this today!


Photobucket


I am so happy for:

  • Warm, sunny weather.  It has been unusually pretty the last week or so and that makes me so happy!  I HATE winter and the dreariness that can come with it.  I know we are bound to get the yuckiness at some point, but I'll take the sun for now (as I type this it's raining-oh well!)

  • I've planned our menu for the last two weeks, and for the most part, we've stuck to it.  There have been a couple of nights when there was plenty of leftovers so we didn't cook, but I'm pretty determined to stick to my guns on this one. 

  • Today I have worked hard all day, made pizza crust, homemade tortillas, and then our dinner for tonight, plus grocery shopped and hung out with my little man, but I got all I wanted to get done and more, dinner was very good, and I have preparations made for 2 other meals this week.  Bonus I made vanilla bean salted caramel sauce and we had it over ice cream just because.  It was a very productive day and that makes me HAPPY!

  • After I finish writing this post, and blog-jogging a bit, I'm planning on going to bed.  I don't think anything will make me happier than sleeping!  I'm exhausted!  :)

Glad I could participate this week.  If you have time check out Mamarazzi's happy list to see what others are happy about this week!




1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

i hope you got some good sleep! i could use a good 8 hours myself right now!

thanks for linking up, i am so HAPPY you are back!!