Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Confessional

 I suck...seriously.  I've been bloggy silent for too long and for anyone who may actually read this I'm sorry.  I have a feeling its going to get worse considering the holidays coming up.  Oh well, I will try to do better.  I haven't even read my google reader in a week...A WEEK!!!  That's crazy talk!  Let's get down to confessing...

Photobucket


I confess:  I love Thanksgiving.  I'm so ready to chow down!!!  I love the food, gathering with family and friends, stuffing my face until I feel like I can't move.  Yep, I'm excited.  Icing on the cake...I only work 2 days next week!!!  I mean, I love my job and all, but I need a break!

I confess:  I googled a patients name today.  Unprofessional, I know.  She's been driving us all a little batty, she calls all the time about the same things and when we offer what we can, she says thanks and then calls when no one is there and leaves lengthy messages on the machine about the same things.  One day she called me and cried (seriously cried) about her life and how terrible it all is and none of it pertained to her eyes.  So when I was at a loss for words she said, "I shouldn't bother you with this, I wish I wasn't alive, goodbye" and hung up on me.  I was dumbstruck!  I told another worker about the conversation and she called this lady back and got an answering machine.  Seriously!  Then we all thought the lady was off killing herself and we were a lot freaked out.  She showed up to an appointment the next week, so she's okay.  Ugh!  Anyway after more of the same today on the phone I googled her.  She has a doctorate in psychology...go figure.  Why is it that a lot of these psychologists are a little nutty?  Just sayin'.  Honestly, I feel sorry for the woman.  I even asked about if she has someone she can talk to (before I knew all this) and she does talk to a social worker.  I think she's just a lonely woman, and that makes me sad.  :(

I confess:  I have so much to get done before Christmas!!!  I'm up to June on the photobooks...yay! 

Thanks to our host Mamarazzi for the Friday Confessional!


No comments: