Oh yes...20 days away from Christmas! I LOVE this time of year! We have our decorations up, all of our presents are bought, and I still have a few items I'm making to finish but I think all-in-all we're right on target.
This past weekend we celebrated my niece, Erin's 7th birthday. 20 kids, 5 adults, I seriously couldn't be a teacher! Whew!
Today is my awesome cousin's birthday! Christine lives several states away and I miss her so much! The last birthday I remember being with her was when she got her first bike. That was a long time ago! She was my first best friend. There were many nights we stayed up late talking, pretending to be asleep when our moms would check in on us, or when her little sister Samantha would wake up! She old me I would marry Jeff long before Jeff and I thought about it, and was my maid of honor when we did marry. She's all grown up now, married teacher with a cute little girl of her own.
A week from tomorrow is sweet baby Evan's birthday. 1 year old! He took a few steps at Erin's birthday. We will have a walker before we know it! Does the time have to fly so fast?
So those are the happenings in our household for the next couple of weeks! Hope everyone is having a wonderful December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I remember those days well! It is sad that my 8 th birthday was the last one we spent together! I can't believe your little man will be one already. It goes too fast! I love you all!
Post a Comment