Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crazy Days!

So this week began the week of all weeks. I'm 30 weeks pregnant (woohoo!!!). Jeff had the surgery for his ACL repair (which really went pretty well all things considering). Now I am Mom, cook, housekeeper, maid, servant, and did I mention 30 weeks pregnant? I'm so stinkin' tired! My kitchen looks like a tornado hit it, I can barely get everyone fed supper at night, and tomorrow we are having central air installed upstairs which means I'm gonna have another mess to clean up when I get home. Oh and did I mention the baby's room is destroyed right now because that's where the air conditioner is going, and Jeff is out of commission because he had surgery on Monday? ARG!!!! I fall asleep on the couch watching TV and then try to go to bed, but the catnap kills the mood for a while so here I am on the computer griping about my life!

So, I have an awesome life, I'm not really wanting to complain. With Jeff not able to help, I realize how much he does around here, and I know I'm blessed to have a husband who pitches in around here and helps me keep things going. I don't know how single moms do it. I just feel like there is so much to do before this baby comes, and I really don't know how long it will be until Jeff will feel like helping me put the room back together upstairs. Oh and my father-in-law wants me to make room for the deep freezer in the laundry room, uh when am I going to be able to do this???

I had another ultrasound today. The placenta has moved up, but is still a little low, so I have another ultrasound in a month. If it doesn't move, we will be scheduling a c-section, so I'm praying it moves. The baby is estimated to weigh 3lbs 13oz now, and according to measurements its about a week ahead of its time, but Dr. Jones didn't seem too concerned with that. He did check me again for anemia, since my hemaglobin was 9.9 last time, now I'm taking 2 iron supplements a day along with my prenatal (I HATE taking pills!!! I always forget them!). I also got to spend the day with my mom which was awesome. She gave the kids baths tonight, so at least I didn't have to do that too! She also helped me get Jeff to physical therapy this morning and I know I couldn't have done that without her. Dean gets to take Jeff to physical therapy the rest of this week, though Jeff was really moving good today, so it shouldn't be too much of a chore.

So now that the griping's done, I'm going to try to get some sleep. Going to get up extra early tomorrow to get the tornado mess in the kitchen cleaned up, the bed covered so it doesn't get too yucky (they're putting a vent right over our bed), Leila's lunch packed for her field trip, and everyone off to work and school (except poor Jeff ;) ). Sorry to anyone who may read this, I'll try to blog more when I have less to gripe about.

No comments: