Wednesday, October 20, 2010
7.5 Weeks....
Until my due date!!!! Getting so excited that this little one will be joining our family soon! I still have a lot to do to prepare, but I think I'll get it done in time :) I washed baby bedding yesterday, the bed is ready! Baby's room got cleaned on Sunday thanks to my mom who came over and helped me. I need to find all the clothes in the attic and get them washed up, unfortunately I'm waiting on the dresser right now. My father-in-law took the dresser to someone who professionally restores furniture since it is an antique from what is known as the "town house" (a house Nancy inherited about 6 years ago from her uncle). The house was full of stuff and gradually its getting cleaned out. We have benefited already when we got the dining room table, chairs, and secretary desk/hutch about 4 years ago. This time we are getting an early-1800's dresser that is low enough to double as a changing table. Talk about being lucky! Jeff is healing nicely and can go short distances without his crutch, though he still has to wear his knee brace at all times. His stitches were removed yesterday and he seems to be in less pain every day! Looking forward to keeping everyone updated as these weeks progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment