Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's Tuesday!!!

My day off woot woot!!! I pretty much did nothing today. Evan and I went visiting this morning, then came home, watched some tv, ate some lunch, napped, picked up kids, visited again, came home cooked supper and then I cleaned up the kitchen which was a MESS!!! It was in the 60s today, windy with a few rain showers here and there, then a tornado warning around 9pm which had us hanging out in the basement for a while. Yay!
I started a gallery wall between our windows in our living/dining area this past weekend. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. All the photos used were already in that room, just scattered. Jeff helped me with the layout, but I did all the hanging. Other than leveling out the frames it's pretty good! (Ignore the glare from the picture). I have so many projects I want to accomplish, I just need to clone myself to get there!

No comments: