Tuesday, September 25, 2012

End of September???

I have no idea where the time has gone!  I've intended to blog about a million times, and from a power outage, to just plain being busy, I obviously have not been able to!  Leila and Brayden started soccer in the last few weeks.  They really have been liking it (and I have been too).  I've never really watched soccer, we're not too sure of the rules and everything, but it does seem like a good time.  I'm also excited to see them spend a little less time in front of the tv!  Between soccer, and school commitments, and meetings, we have been meeting ourselves coming and going.  This coming weekend I will be spending my first night away from Evan eeek!  I don't know how that's going to work out.  I'm very nervous!  That will probably be a post in itself!! I'm including some recent pics of the last month, but I'm uploading with my blogger app so I apologize if they become all strange. Hope everyone out there who sees this is doing well. I can't promise to blog more, but I'll do my best!

No comments: