Monday, December 8, 2008
It's been a long weekend!
Brayden came down with stomach flu Friday night. All night Friday, all day Saturday he was sick. Saturday night was my office Christmas party. I ended up taking Mom because Jeff didn't want to leave sick Bray. We had a very good time, but then yesterday, I was sick. Last night Leila started in! Oh what a sick house! Nancy came down and stayed with us last night just to be an extra set of hands. Leila is still sick today. I am working (or avoiding it). The only upside is that I think I will have Bray weaned by the end of this week. Every time he nurses he gets sick (poor baby). I am so ready for the family to be well again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my goodness!! I know it's been going around. Hope ya'll get better soon :)
Post a Comment