Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we woke up and saw what Santa brought us, then we traveled to Dean and Nancy's house to have Christmas Lunch and Dinner.

Leila opening her stocking.

Brayden opening his stocking. When he took out his cup he said, "I want apple juice"


Leila's Barbie house. It's taller than she is!


Brayden was excited. He said "upstairs" and took his cup up the stairs.



Santa brought Brayden a tool bench. Jeff will be putting him to work soon!


Leila made the birdhouse!


Brayden disappeared and this is where we found him.


Watching Dora in his room. (No the TV is not always there, we put it in there Christmas Eve to keep him happy.)

Leila playing, Mommy drinking coffee.

Our family in jammies


Great-Grandma Pick with Brayden above. Me with Leila, Brayden, and Erin below.

Great Grandma Craig with Erin and Leila.

1 comment:

The Peterein Family said...

Hello Craig Family. I was on Steph's blog and thought I would look at yours. I cant believe how big the kids are getting. I loved your family pic in jams, too cute! Take care and we hope to see you in January.

Jessica