The side of the porch
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I swear I have ADHD
Today is my day off and I sent the kids to daycare anyway. I thought I'd try to get some stuff done around the house that cannot be done with the kids. First I took down the remaining wallpaper from Brayden's room (no more hearts). I then tried to put up the new border and decided I needed a buddy so I only did one wall. Then I deep cleaned my couch (Brayden blessed it with puke a few times last week). I then decided to finish removing the wallpaper from the kitchen that Leila had started to take down for me. Then I took the bucket of murphy's oil soap and water I'd used to wash down Brayden's walls to the front porch and I washed one side of my porch, but it was too time consuming so I took out the pressure washer and washed the porch with that. Dude, pressure washers rock!!!! I don't care that gas is $4.00+ per gallon, I was awesome pressure washin' the porch! However, I took a lot of the paint off the porch and now I'm going to have to find time to repaint!!! (It needed done before winter anyway). Here are some pics just to prove that I did do something today...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment