Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Goodbye twenties...
So today is my big birthday...30. Okay, so I have bigger ones to come, but everyone goes on and on about this one. I remember Mom saying 30 was harder than 40 for her. So far 30 isn't so bad. I've really been looking forward to it! I am so blessed to have God's love, my fantastic husband and gorgeous kids, a wonderful family, a tight knit group of friends who are as close as family, and a career that I love! I think it helps that my patients are mostly elderly and have failing eyes and they all say how young I look! So thanks to anyone who thinks of me today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday...Nick is saying goodbye to his twenties in less than a month! I still have a year and 4 days. ;) I hope you have a great day with your wonderful family!
You don't look a day over 20! Happy Birthday! Of course I'll hang with you on Tuesday's! Do you keep the kids home? Maybe we can meet up at the park when the weather isn't so darn hot!
Post a Comment