I can't believe how fast September flew by! We had lots of fun up at the Apple Festival. Leila and Erin rode rides Thursday night after the Craig family won 2nd place in Apple Butter (go us!) Friday, Stephanie, Ken, Cindy, Jessie, the kids and I helped Mom with the Kiddie Parade. We gave out awards afterward on the library lawn. It was pretty nice. It was beautiful weather. Brayden played on the ground and Leila played and talked to all of us. Stephanie then took Leila with her and Scott and Audrey, Tony, and Kenny to Carbondale and then up to the Apple Festival. Mom and I met them up there later and then Leila rode rides with Taylor. They had a really good time. Saturday Mom, Ken, Leila and I went to the big parade, then after Leila's nap, Jeff, Brayden, Leila and I went up to let Leila ride even more rides. Stephanie met us up there (Scott was working). We had a really great time.
The next weekend in September the Petereins went up to the barbeque cook-offs with us. We walked around and ate free food. It was Great!!! Jeff painted the back porch so it finally is looking good!!
Last weekend, the Craig Family sat around at home and really didn't do much at all. Thank God for that, September made me tired!!!
Now we're just waiting for the rest of the months to fly by. Coming up the last weekend in October is Mardi Gras in Pinckneyville, then we have Thanksgiving in November, and Christmas in December (plus a couple of birthdays toward the end of November and through December). Then in January the Craig family is flying to Denver, and driving to Laramie for my cousin's wedding...Congrats Christine and Mike!!!! So let us know how busy y'all are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment