Sunday, October 14, 2007
Brayden's 9 month check up
Tuesday was Brayden's 9 month check up. A resident came in to check him before the doctor did and he was asking questions like is he walking yet, can he pat-a-cake, can he put a block into a cup...I answered as well as I could, I have no idea if he can put a block into a cup, but whatever. Then the resident asked, "How old is he?" I said 9 months and he said, "Oh, I was asking the 12 month questions"...duh read the chart! Anyway he has been weighed and measured and he is 29.5 inches tall and 20lbs, 13oz. Wow!!! He's in the 85% for height and 70% for weight. I'm amazed at how much he has grown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He's every bit as big as Maggie is NOW! LOL! What are you feeding that kid? ;)
What can I say, he's a brute!!! Still a fan of his bo bo juice, but he's lovin' solids too!!
Post a Comment